Full Stack Web Developer
Join MoJo Active and build dynamic websites and creative web-based applications for a variety of clients across numerous industries.
Forget performing the same repetitive task over and over. In this position you'll be moving from one challenging project to the next, creating great websites and applications which fulfill our client's business requirements and objectives.
You will need to be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines. You should also be comfortable wearing many hats. As part of a small, collaborative team, versatility is a must.
You will need to have a high-level of competence with web development best-practices, front-end web development and be well versed in mobile responsive design, using frameworks such as Bootstrap, Kendo and Angular. Continuous testing for browser compatibility and load time issues is essential in every development cycle.
MoJo Active is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Full Stack Web Developer. The position requires:
- Experience with HTML5 and Mobile Device websites
- Programming in a C-based server side language
- Ability to translate Photoshop designs into HTML & CSS
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues
- Creative problem solving skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Effective communication
- Self-assessing and correcting work without impacting project schedules
- Efficiently working in the time provided
- Switching gears quickly while juggling multiple concurrent projects
- Being proactive in resolving project roadblocks, keeping deadlines on track
- Staying current with tools and resources of the industry
- Working effectively both independently and collaboratively
Any of these skills are also a plus for this role:
- Proficiency in UI & UX design
- Experience using development tools such as Visual Studio, Atom
- Experience with source control (git preferred)
- Programming with ASP.NET (C#)
- Database skills (MS-SQL)
You will be challenged to perform at your best as you work on creative marketing and technology projects for regional and national clients. Best of all, you get to work on sophisticated projects while enjoying a relaxed Central Pennsylvania lifestyle.
Benefits include competitive salary, health insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, company-matched 401(k) and the opportunity to enhance your skills and ours as part of an incredibly talented team.
If you possess the skills and experience we're looking for, apply today!