Senior Website Designer
Do you enjoy the challenge of solving real-world marketing problems using creativity and cutting-edge web technology? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment, working with many different clients and their products or services?
If so, then MoJo Active is the place for you!
MoJo Active is looking to hire a creative, enthusiastic Senior Website Designer. The ideal candidate will possess:
- - 5+ years of interactive website design experience
- - deep appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces
- - expertise with frontend UX/UI techniques and best practices
- - expertise with Adobe Creative Suite
- - mobile or print design experience a plus
- - an eye for typography, composition, layout, color, and a pixel-level attention to detail
- - enthusiasm for teamwork
- - ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- - strong communication skills
You will be challenged to perform at your best as you work on creative marketing and technology projects for regional and national clients. Best of all, you get to work on big-city caliber projects while enjoying a relaxed Central Pennsylvania lifestyle.
Benefits include competitive salary, health insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, company-matched 401(k) and the opportunity to enhance your skills and ours as part of an incredibly talented team.
Are you an overachiever looking to work with an entire team of overachievers who are passionate about creating great marketing and website solutions? If so, please apply today.
More about MoJo Active and Watsontown
Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- cover letter
- salary history
- samples of your work with an explanation of your role in each project
If you would just like more information about the position or MoJo Active, contact Jared Frank at email@example.com or 570-538-1550 x227.